• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 da123kid
Hey Gunther,
Thanks for doing such a great job on this software, it's really incredible. I'm running into an issue on 1.5.2 on a Mac. When I select two keyframes in the middle of a sequence and choose to do an eased transition, the spinning wheel of death appears and I always end up having to force quit out of LRTimelapse. Everything works fine if I create an eased transition on the entire sequence, I only run into the issue when I select a part of the timelapse. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve
#2 Gunther
Hi Steve,
that works like a charm here - could you do me a favor and reinitialize you metadata (menu / initialize metadata) and start over the edit for the whole sequence. I fear something went wrong with your data.

You could as well try it on other sequences (restart LRTimelapse to be sure)

Drop me a note if it works!

Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 da123kid
(2011-09-06, 10:05)gwegner Wrote: Hi Steve,
that works like a charm here - could you do me a favor and reinitialize you metadata (menu / initialize metadata) and start over the edit for the whole sequence. I fear something went wrong with your data.

You could as well try it on other sequences (restart LRTimelapse to be sure)

Drop me a note if it works!

Best
Gunther

I tried reinitializing the data, and it worked for the first segment of the timelapse, but it crashed on the second segment. If I then reinitialize, I get the same results.
#4 Gunther
Ok, I' m going to look into this after my holidays.
#5 da123kid
(2011-09-07, 09:09)gwegner Wrote: Ok, I' m going to look into this after my holidays.

Thanks Gunther.
#6 Gunther
Anyone else able to reproduce this?
#7 da123kid
(2011-09-07, 10:38)gwegner Wrote: Anyone else able to reproduce this?

It must be something that I'm doing on my end, because I'm running into crashes all the time when applying transitions now, whether I choose a segment of the timelapse or it's entirety. I'm using a brand new macbook pro with 8GB of RAM, so I've got more than enough processing power. I upgraded from 1.3.? to 1.5.2, and had never had any problems in previous versions. All the files are .CR2, full resolution RAW files. Is there a log file somewhere I can grab for you?
#8 Gunther
Yes, in the system log...
#9 da123kid
(2011-09-07, 11:46)gwegner Wrote: Yes, in the system log...

This is the extent of what's in the system log for LRTimelapse:

[2011-09-07 01:26:47] INFO: LR-Timelapse 1.5.2 (2011-08-31)
[2011-09-07 01:26:47] INFO: © 2011 Gunther Wegner
[2011-09-07 01:26:47] INFO: http://lrtimelapse.com
[2011-09-07 01:26:47] INFO: ------------------------------------

Unfortunately, that's it.
#10 MadMac
(2011-09-07, 10:38)gwegner Wrote: Anyone else able to reproduce this?

Hello,
yes i have the same Problem on Mac with Lion...
I have 2500 5MP jpg's and it works fine on the first transition but it fails on the last transition... i also have to force quit ...
thxxx

Stefan

...also check out: