• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3.2 RC1 started with blank window

#1 Schakkalaka
Hi Gunther,

OS 10.9 Mavericks, only a grey window, no start intro.
It seems that the installationprozess from os 10.9 delete the java 1.6
So i installed 3.1 again. When starting the App the message appears that java is not installed, the i click on ok and java is installed again.
Then 3.2RC1 installed again and it works.
Thanks for the time for programming.
warm regards
alex
#2 Gunther
Hmm, This is interesting, since 3.2 brings its own java, normally the 1.6 is not required.
It would be interesting if other 10.9 users could confirm this behavior.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Lichtjäger
Hi,

Just cross graded to the pro version :-) and see the same behavior on my machine :-(
  • MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), 2.7 GHz i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
  • Mac OS X 10.9 (13A603)
  • LRTimeLapse 3.2.1 (2013-11-08)
  • After installation there was no Java (must have been there before since I used LRTimelapse 2, right?)
  • Installed Java Version 7 Update 45 (Build 1.7.0_45-b18)
  • Still just the grey "LRTimelapse 3.2.1 by Gunter Wegner - http://lrtimelapse.com - NOT LICENSED"-Window

If I can help with any more info, let me know.

Chris
#4 Gunther
Make sure to delete all other LRTimelapse instances on your computer first. Empty the trash.
Then install the LRTAddons. Now drag the LRT3.2.1 app to the applications shortcut. Start from the applications folder.
LRT3.2.1 brings its own java, no need to install the java separately!
That should get you going, don't really know what went wrong. If not, let me know!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Lichtjäger
Thanks for you reply. Did exactly as described, but to no avail: Still just the gray window.
FWIW: Dragging the LRT3.2.1 app onto the applications shortcut did not work. I had to open the actual "Programme"-folder in Finder and drag it there.
#6 Lichtjäger
After rereading alex' post more carefully I tried his approach:

First installed 3.1, then installed 3.2.1 over it: Now it works :-)

Regards,
Chris

...also check out: