• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5.5.3 beta develops files

#1 billwood@ameritech.net
I thought I had my problem solved re my last post, but such is not the case.

1) I downloaded my SD card into Lightroom, into a folder 2020-11-22... I have included a screen shot of the result. I have Develop Settings set to none in Lightroom.
2) I imported the files into LRTL 5 using the import tool including renaming the files so Lightroom would not think they were duplicates. I then went to the folder I created and started work on the files by Keyframing and Saving and then dragging into Lightroom. The resulting files are shown in a screen shot. They have been developed on import from LRTL.
3) I have included a snap shot of the back of my camera to show the jpeg that represents the Raw file.

Screen Shot #1 shows the result after importing files from my SD card into Lightroom

Screen Shot #2 shows LRTL after importing using LRTL import function. Note that the thumbnail image shows image similar to images imported in Screen Shot #1.

Screen Shot #3 shows results after setting Keyframes, saving and dragging into Lightroom.

After further review, the files that were imported from my SD crd into Lightroom had a temp of 3550 and tint of +20.
The imported through LRTL5 have a temp of 5850 and a tint of +8.

How do I get LRTL 5 to make no changes to the metadata when it imports into Lightroom.

Thanks for your help.

Bill
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
For me it sounds as if you are working on two different folders. Why would you import the files first into Lightroom and then create another copy via the LRTimelapse importer? Nowhere the workflow is described like that.
The official workflow has a reason: it works.
Remove that sequence completely from Lightroom. Then sort out the mess on your harddrive (remove duplicates of the sequence) and stay with one single copy of this sequence. Now start the Workflow in LRTimelapse (no need to use the importer, since the files are already on the harddrive! The importer is only for copying from a memory card).
Follow the workflow instructions: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/visual-workflow/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 billwood@ameritech.net
Gunter That is by no means my usual workflow. I normally import into Lightroom and then go to LRTL. What I am trying to point out to you is the state of the files when I import them into Lightroom directly from my SD card and how the metadata has changed once I bring them back into Lightroom from LRTL. I have done nothing in LRTL except Keyframed, Saved and returned to Lightroom. Why are the files different? The files should be identical as there has been no development on the Keyframes.
#4 Gunther
I'm trying to tell you that you need to start the workflow in LRTimelapse, not Lightroom. LRTimelapse does some required initializations. Also it might set a default Whitebalance during this. You will then do the first workflow row in LRTimelapse before even having the sequence in lightroom. Then you bring the sequence to Lightroom and do your edits.
It's all explained in my workflow descriptions and tutorials:
https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: