• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A look around, that leads us into future [ 360 Degree TL Research ]

#1 aleksejs.saveljevs
Hello fellow Timelapsers!

Recently i was surfing on some internet waves, catching nice wind and sunlight of amazing videos.
One particular video catched my attention a lot!!! This video was timelapse video that was like Virtual reality one.

This is the video link here
This is NOT mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGrikvGen4

It really amazed me of how stunning it is, when a viewer can choose any viewing point in the video based on what it likes the most.
I started doing some research of how it can be done, despite my attempts to find some useful information, i have failed.

All i have found are some sketchy 360 degree cameras, that dont have any useful description of what they are capable of.

To all LRTimelapse community! I really think that 360 degree timelapse is a new level and a new step for all of us!
It can make our time and effort, that we put into videos, get even bigger WOWs!!

It would be very useful for us to research this together, and let people know, that it is possible.
My suggestion is to gather information on cameras, software, workflows, intervalometers that work with 360 degree Timelapses.

Also i want to thank Gunther Wegner for amazing software, that he has created, and who knows, maybe if we show, that 360 degree timelapses are our future, he could invest his time and integrate it in his future updates.

Thank you !

P.S. If this thread fits somwhere else better, feel free to move it.

...also check out: