• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Active D Lighting & Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

#1 ler4_war
Hi Guys,

I am new to timelase photography and before I proceed with LRTimelapse FULL, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Do you turn the Active D Lighting "On" of your cameras when shooting Timelapse? How does this affect Timelapse if its turned on or off? Will it cause any deflickering issues?

2. How does LRTimelapse work with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6? I know that you can read an xmp data from LR4 to LRTimelapse, and vice versa. Can you also read XMP from Premiere?

3. Ive just downloaded and installed LRTimelapse with my Macbook Pro Retina, and its seems that its not yet retina supported. When will the update for retina be released? The interface at the moment is pixelated.

4. I also downloaded the presets (Slideshow and Video 24fps,etc) and Lightroom 4 (latest version Retina) could not load the presets, its not seeing on the left tab. ---"I finally had this one working, For some reason when you drag it and copy it to the Lightroom Presets Folder, the VIDEO and SLIDESHOW got mixed up! THe video goes to the Slideshow and the Slidewshow goes to Video, There is also one user in the other thread that had this problem with MAC. Hopefully this will help it clear the issue)

Thanks...! Smile
#2 Gunther
Hi,
1) please turn it off, since it will affect the previews that will be used for deflicker
2) No, you can't - premiere does not interpret the XMP files, you'll need Lightroom or After Effeects
3) This depends of when Java will support retina displays
4) good you sorted it out.
Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ler4_war
(2013-05-06, 19:24)gwegner Wrote: Hi,
1) please turn it off, since it will affect the previews that will be used for deflicker

Best
Gunther

I've done some research and people say that ADL's will only work for JPEGS and not RAW. I shoot and process RAW files only. do you still recommend having the ADL turned off then? That preview tab on your interface, is that a jpeg preview even when shot in RAW? Thanks..
#4 Gunther
Yes, if you should RAW and activate ADL, the previews the camera embed into the RAW files will have the ADL effects on them, and so differ from the "real" raw file. LRTimelapse will use that previews as reference, so you should make them look as "flat" as possible.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: