• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Andy AB Digital Photography
Hello time lapsers,
I recently downloaded the free LRT version with the intent to upgrade once I figure this out. On Saturday I shot my first 400 image time lapse and had difficulties in all aspects within developing my video along the way within LRT and LR. I'm sure its user error, but I tried following along with all three of the tutorial videos with no real luck. The attached video was #6 and a very manual process of trial and error not as described in any of the 3 video tutorials. At times, I wasn't able to transfer the initialized data into LR and I still haven't successfully been able to add any key frames as a transfer from LRT to LR (only manually once I get into LR by adding 1 or 2 stars to an image), my key frames don't transfer to LR from LRT. Lastly I also haven't been able to successfully change the cropping to assimilate camera movement within my video.
I am windows 7 based 64bit system with LR 4.4. My first video was of a sunrise where I adjusted my camera manually (HOLY GRAIL technique) . Are my problems related to my free version of LRT?

https://vimeo.com/65577752

Please help if yo can Smile

Andy
#2 ler4_war
I saw your video on vimeo and I can see a lot of flicker that needs to be deflickered.
(nice composition though!)

when you say adjusted the camera manually.. ? What manual adjustments did you use, interval time? what's ur complete settings..

Thanks!...
#3 Andy AB Digital Photography
(2013-05-07, 05:41)ler4_war Wrote: I saw your video on vimeo and I can see a lot of flicker that needs to be deflickered.
(nice composition though!)

when you say adjusted the camera manually.. ? What manual adjustments did you use, interval time? what's ur complete settings..

Thanks!...

I adjusted the SS over time by -2/3 to -1 stop to maintain the appearance of the sunrise from dark to light while keeping the aperature constant.
#4 Gunther
Please send a screenshot of your preview in LRTimelapse!
Normally if you exactly follow the workflows you should be fine - hard to say anything more without knowing the details!
When using the trial version you will have to set the holy grail keyframes (left and right where you adjusted) manually with the keys 2 (left) and 3 (right).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: