• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adjustments to Key Frames not applying

#1 UpATree
Trying my first run at LRT. Pretty much followed tut step by step from what I can tell, however, when I make adjustments to key frames, those adjustments are not translating to the frames that follow.

I'm I missing a step or have some setting incorrect?
#2 Gunther
Please make sure after editing the KeyFrames in Lightroom, to save metadata for them (in Grid View (G), Select all). Then reload in LRTimelapse, check if the settings for the keyframes appeared in LRT (curves/table) - then hit autotransition, this should populate the settings to the inbetween images. Then Save in LRTimelapse. Go back to Lightroom, clear all filters, go to Grid View (G) again, Select All images and read metadata from files. It always works like that. More Details on the "Workflow" page.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 UpATree
Perfect...that worked. Guess i was not reading at end.

Now new issue. When I go back to LR at the end to export, I have all files selected as i did when read metadata. I select export. It says it is exporting the total number of frames. Then it goes to render bar in top left corner and says the total number of files being rendered, but then it stops after the first one.

This is odd as I did it earlier and all was fine.
#4 UpATree
(2013-08-22, 12:35)UpATree Wrote: Perfect...that worked. Guess i was not reading at end.

Now new issue. When I go back to LR at the end to export, I have all files selected as i did when read metadata. I select export. It says it is exporting the total number of frames. Then it goes to render bar in top left corner and says the total number of files being rendered, but then it stops after the first one.

This is odd as I did it earlier and all was fine.

Scratch that...I closed LR and re-opened and all is good....this is pretty damn cool!!! Nice work!

...also check out: