• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animating individual parameters

#1 Simon Christen
Hi Gunther,

I've just started to play around in LR Timelapse and am really impressed. I've been wanting to adjust the "Holy Grail" keyframes for a long time in the RAW files and not in After Effects. The results are so much better...

Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to do the following:

I've adjusted the exposure while shooting a time lapse. Therefore I use the "Holy Grail" method to get rid of those exposure jumps. So far so good.
Is it possible to animate other parameters, for example WB Tint, only using certain keyframes and ignoring others. I hope my little illustration will help explain what I mean...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8183327/LRTimelapse.jpg

I've painted in the green curve in Photoshop to illustrate what I hope the spline would look like for WB Tint. It would start at a keyframe on frame 1, ignoring keyframes 2-8, interpolating into keyframe 9, again ignoring keyframes 10-16 and easing into keyframe 17 again.

Again, I hope the exposure curve would still interpolate correctly for all the exposure jump keyframes.

Please let me know if this doesn't make sense and I will try to explain it better... :-)

I'm considering buying the Commercial License of the program as it would help my workflow tremendously. You can see samples of my work here: http://vimeo.com/15069551

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Hi Simon,
thank you for your interest. Animating certain parameters differently is no problem. Just select only the columns you want to (right click on column header in table gives you options) and apply any manual transition you want (the ignore the keyframes). Manual transitions will onsider the row selection as well so you have the full flexibility!

Plz come back to me if anything is unclear...

All the best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Simon Christen
Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. I will give it a try tonight and let you know how it went.

Thanks again and greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area.

-s

...also check out: