• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto transition issues in deflicker workflow

#1 Seedlight02
Hi there,

I'm new to this program and I've watched the tutorial several times over and read all the workflows but can't seem to get the software to work as it should. After making my edits to my keyframed images I save the metadata, go back to LRT, reload, auto transition, deflicker, save - when I come back into LR5 and read the metadata for all the images, the edits haven't been made to the other images. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried it about five times, each time with a new set of images. I should note that I originally shot a video timelapse and turned it into stills by exporting an image sequence from Premiere Pro CC.

Happy to provide anymore info to help guide suggestions.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
#2 Gunther
Hi,
are the transitions calculated in correctly in LRTimelapse? Check the curves - you can click on the "all" button above the curves to see all of them as overlay. If they are "connected" LRTimelapse is working well.

Then in LR make sure to be in Grid mode (G) and have cleared all filters and selected the whole sequence before "Load Metadata from files".

Let me know.

BTW: You can import Video files into an image sequence directly with LRTimelapse as well. Check the new "Video Workflow" tab.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Seedlight02

(2013-10-30, 23:51)gwegner Wrote: Hi,
are the transitions calculated in correctly in LRTimelapse? Check the curves - you can click on the "all" button above the curves to see all of them as overlay. If they are "connected" LRTimelapse is working well.

Then in LR make sure to be in Grid mode (G) and have cleared all filters and selected the whole sequence before "Load Metadata from files".

Let me know.

BTW: You can import Video files into an image sequence directly with LRTimelapse as well. Check the new "Video Workflow" tab.

Hi there,

Thanks for your response!

This is what I see (see screenshot)...They seem to be connected? I've made sure to select all in the grid view but still nothing....

Thanks!

T
#4 Seedlight02
(2013-10-31, 00:11)Seedlight02 Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 23:51)gwegner Wrote: Hi,

Let me know.

Hi there,

Thanks for your response!

This is what I see (see screenshot)...They seem to be connected? I've made sure to select all in the grid view but still nothing....

Thanks!

T

Hi there Gunther,

I'm just trying to find that video workflow tab - any hints? I wonder whether my method didn't work because there is no metadata in the screen grabs. I've given up on that technique but it would be wonderful to try the video workflow, I just can't seem to find it. Cheers!
#5 Gunther
Please make sure that you are using LRTimelapse 3.2.1 not any older version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: