• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto-Transition not working

#1 ebo651
I am using the trial version of LRT 2.1 and have followed all of the posted Workflow instructions. After I reload and start on the second row of workflow buttons, I press the Auto-Transition and nothing changes. As a result, the exposures aren't leveled and the finished product shows all of the original jumps. Any thoughts?
#2 SnapperQuinn
(2012-11-18, 05:57)ebo651 Wrote: I am using the trial version of LRT 2.1 and have followed all of the posted Workflow instructions. After I reload and start on the second row of workflow buttons, I press the Auto-Transition and nothing changes. As a result, the exposures aren't leveled and the finished product shows all of the original jumps. Any thoughts?
I have exactly the same problem. I made changes in a heavily edited final keyslide, followed the instructions (and the book which i bought too) saved the metadata as instructed but none of the edits seem to have made it back into LRT and auto transition doesnt work. I have emailed Gunther directly with the same question so if anyone else has the answer that will be great.
transition
fangioli
2015-11-06, 11:24
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: