• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Batch processing

#1 Lapsefinger
If you have several folders of timelapses that you're going to start working on, it would be nice if you could set LRT to 'Transfer'EXIF data to XMP' and 'Load previews' for several folders simultaneously. This is some time-consuming stuff that has to be done, but there's no reason why we should sit and watch LRT doing it. In fact, you could trust LRT to do the entire top row in the workflow all by itself, and you could go have a shower or a bite to eat while the computer was working... Big Grin

Just a thought.
#2 Gunther
Yes you are right. This is certainly on my agenda but it will still take some time.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 TPrami
(2013-01-07, 00:52)gwegner Wrote: Yes you are right. This is certainly on my agenda but it will still take some time.

Also some visuals on Export Queue would be nice (I did not see one, but it worked just fine)...
#4 Gunther
This is an old thread, LRT3 brought the batch initialization and preview creating. Just right click on the folder in the folder view. "Batch initialization" will include the preview generation.
If you use the new importer, the previews will as well be automatically generated on import - as well as the initialization.

You can see the number of items in the batch queue as overlay to the progress bar on the bottom left (under the folder panel) as +1, +2 etc.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: