• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can LRTimelapse Video Tutorials Be Downloaded?

#1 Kelly
Hi Gunther,

Thank you for all of your effort in creating what looks to be a great tool for processing time lapse photography ... something that I have only started studying since three days ago ... and in particular, LRTimelapse which was just found earlier today thanks to Aaron's recent post over at timescapes.org.

Could you please make the tutorial videos available as a separate downloadable file in addition to the Vimeo outlet?

The reason for such a request is due to either poor download speeds on my end or slow server issues on Vimeo's... or maybe a combination of both. This combination makes watching videos (at least for today) a real pain. Being able to download the files and then play and replay them again and again uninterrupted would be helpful.

Getting comments from other users here would be appreciated as to how there Vimeo experiences are going.

Also, are there any slimmer (i.e., non-video) tutorials for studying your program and how to use it?

Thank you so much.

Kelly
[size=x-small]V. Kelly Bellis - Ellsworth, Maine 04605
panocea.us[/size]
#2 Gunther
Hi Kelly,

(2011-07-13, 21:52)Kelly Wrote: Could you please make the tutorial videos available as a separate downloadable file in addition to the Vimeo outlet?

open the tutorials in Vimeo, there should be a download link in the lower right corner.

Regarding textual descriptions:

On the main page (http://lrtimelapse.com) there are short workflow explanations with for the different scenarios (Lightroom, ACR, After effects), furthermore you will find a lot of workflow descriptions here in the forum in the workflow section: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrtimelapse-workflow

Please let me know if there is something missing. I make that video tutorials because I think that they are much easier to understand than written documents.

Have a lot of fun with LRTimelapse!

Best,
Gunther

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Kelly
Thank you Gunther for the reply.

As it turned out our son was hogging our bandwidth Smile and now the Vimeo stuff is coming in nicely. I didn't suspect him as being the reason as he was asleep at the time, but he had started a big download before going to bed and thus extended into extra hours.

FWI & FWIW
The only thing in the lower right corner that I see (Win 7 64-bit, Firefox 5.0 (32 bit)) is the icon to go full screen, and then going to the left, an HD icon to toggle HD followed by volume control /little blue bars.

Kind regards,

Kelly
panocea.us[/size]
#4 Gunther
(2011-07-14, 00:00)Kelly Wrote: The only thing in the lower right corner that I see (Win 7 64-bit, Firefox 5.0 (32 bit)) is the icon to go full screen, and then going to the left, an HD icon to toggle HD followed by volume control /little blue bars.

Kelly, you must open the video on the vimeo page (click on the vimeo-logo on the bottom right, that will take you to the page). You can get a download link there on the right side.

#5 Kelly
Well... that's where I've been looking... I'm feeling quite stupid or blind because I still don't see it
panocea.us[/size]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#6 Gunther
Here is where you are going to find the link - but you will have to register and login to vimeo to access it:

[Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2088648/web/img/download.jpg]
#7 Kelly
(2011-07-14, 12:07)gwegner Wrote: [size=x-small]
Here is where you are going to find the link -[/size] [size=large]but you will have to register and login to vimeo to access it[/size]

I guess I missed that! Wink

panocea.us[/size]

...also check out: