• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't open LRT 3.3

#1 hhhh
I'm download LRTimeLapse 3.3 at this website and install,when open the software,said:
Could Not find the main class:lrtimelapse.LRTimelapseApp. Program will exit.
Just updating Java, but still failed.
What should I do?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 AerialPhotoWorx
I am getting the exact same error as hhhh. I was using version 3.2 last night and everything was working great. This morning after I started my computer and launched LRTimelapse it prompted me to update to 3.3 and I did. I also updated to the latest version of Java. After the install I tried to launch 3.3 and got the error message hhhh has mentioned. What little patience I have is being used up in the capturing of time lapse sequences and I have none left for the software that processes them. I had big plans for editing today which are now ruined until someone helps me find a solution. Please help!

(2014-04-23, 07:28)hhhh Wrote: I'm download LRTimeLapse 3.3 at this website and install,when open the software,said:
Could Not find the main class:lrtimelapse.LRTimelapseApp. Program will exit.
Just updating Java, but still failed.
What should I do?
#3 Raw Media Studios
This could be a Java issue with the new release. You put out a new release then they put out a new one it's a nonstop game of catchup. If you have editing to do just roll everything back to the previous versions till Gunther gets back from Patagonia. Sorry I don't have a better solution for you I have updated everything and haven't experienced any problems. Plus I'm PC based Wink
#4 Gunther
@hhhh @aerialphotoworx: which version of Java are you running?
You should make sure to install the latest java from here: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp <- use 64bit on a 64bit Windows!

If that doesn't help, you might try launching C:\Program Files (x86)\LRTimelapse 3\LRTimelapse.cmd and send me the output from the console.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 AerialPhotoWorx
I re-installed the latest Java and now it's working again. Thanks guys!
#6 hhhh
ok, it's work.
I install Java X86 at last, updating Java X64 is good.
Thanks.
#7 fedwetherbee
I'm not sure if I'm having the same issue but I just went to open LRT 3.2 and was prompted to upgrade to 3.3 but I suddenly have no license info and I don't know how to retrieve it. Regardless, I downloaded 3.3 but the install keeps getting interrupted by exiftool which I can't delete so it can be updated. I'm not really sophisticated with computers so I'm kinda stuck here and I've got time lapses piling up here at work I need to get done. HELP!
#8 Gunther
Just restart the computer. Install LRT 3.3 with the installer. If you miss your license, just install it again from the email I've sent you, if you don't find it just drop me an email to support (at) lrtimelapse (dot) com.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: