• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changing screen size (zoom)

#1 ballenamar
I have been a happy user of LRTL for about 2 years using both Win7 and Win10. This past week I took delivery of a new Asus Zenbook with a 15 inch screen and a 3840 x 2160 screen resolution. With this high resolution, screens can exhibit small type which by using a zoom feature using the CTRL key and the mouse roller button. It works great EXCEPT with LRTL. At this resolution and somewhat smaller resolutions, the LRTL is almost impossible to read -- making the product a lot less useful unless one wants to drastically change the screen resolution for all programs in the computer. I'm not willing to change my entire setup to accommodate one program. I offer both a question and a suggestion.

QUESTION: Is there a way to zoom the LRTL screen??

SUGGESTION: Assuming the answer to my question is negative. With the advent of more powerful and greater resolution PC portables that compete very well with the Mac Pro at a much lower price, perhaps some provision for a zoom adjustment in your product might be in order. Right now, without a magnifying glass (a ridiculous proposition) LRTL is pretty much useless to me.

Many thanks for a great product.
#2 Gunther
It's there since LRT4: Settings/Scaling factor for user interface
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 JerniMedia
(2016-08-21, 09:52)gwegner Wrote: It's there since LRT4: Settings/Scaling factor for user interface

I'm having the same issue. Very annoying. I see a number value for "User Interface Scaling Factor" and the number is 1.3. Does it need to be a different number for me to fix this issue? Thanks ahead of time.
#4 Gunther
Which issue? If you want to have a large user interface, just set the value larger and restart LRTimelapse. Try 1.5, 1.8 or 2.0 and use whatever you are comfortable with.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 JerniMedia
(2017-08-27, 17:16)gwegner Wrote: Which issue? If you want to have a large user interface, just set the value larger and restart LRTimelapse. Try 1.5, 1.8 or 2.0 and use whatever you are comfortable with.

The issue was with everything in the program being micro-sized because I have a 4K screen. Making that numerical adjustment helped. Thank you!

...also check out: