• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 tomday@jps.net
I am new to the LR4.

I am getting a warning:

"Process Version Mismatch.

The process version (LR3 vs. LR4) of your sequence does not match the configuration of LRTimelapse.

Please set the desired process version in the setting dialog to reinitialize the whole sequence."

Not real sure what all this means. It still loads my sequence. It is set to LR4 int he settings under the edit pull down. And I am adding images that have not been open in LRT before.

I have been told to "initialize" But that crops my photos.

I build my time lapses in After Effects, that is where I would prefer to crop-unless there is a way to move my crop up or down in LRT. At the moment LRT crops it in the middle of the image.

I am using CS 5, is this the reason LRT gives me this warning?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Tom
#2 lerroy
(2012-09-10, 03:23)tomday@jps.net Wrote: I am new to the LR4.

I am getting a warning:

The process version (LR3 vs. LR4) of your sequence does not match the configuration of LRTimelapse.

Please set the desired process version in the setting dialog to reinitialize the whole sequence."

Not real sure what all this means. It still loads my sequence. It is set to LR4 int he settings under the edit pull down. And I am adding images that have not been open in LRT before.

I build my time lapses in After Effects, that is where I would prefer to crop-unless there is a way to move my crop up or down in LRT. At the moment LRT crops it in the middle of the image.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom

if you go to edit / setings and untick the box set 16:9 crop on initialization this will remove crop in LRtimelapse. I also use AE for cropping.

not sure about your first problem, its not CS5 though as i have CS 6 and not a problem
#3 Gunther
It's a sign that your sequence is not properly initialized.
Just turn the default cropping off in the settings, than initialize your sequence. This will put everything to the new process version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 tomday@jps.net
(2012-09-10, 06:10)lerroy Wrote:
(2012-09-10, 03:23)tomday@jps.net Wrote: I am new to the LR4.

I am getting a warning:

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom

if you go to edit / setings and untick the box set 16:9 crop on initialization this will remove crop in LRtimelapse. I also use AE for cropping.

not sure about your first problem, its not CS5 though as i have CS 6 and not a problem

Thanks....I will give this a try.

...also check out: