• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Day to Night Time Lapse

#1 FawadFarooq
Hi...Now i am good in making time lapses so i and deciding to make a day to night time lapse...i want to shoot from 4 pm to 9 pm my question is that whether i shoot continuously from 4pm to 9pm or i shoot some frames at 2 pm then at 4 pm then at sun set and ther at 9pm and merge them and deflicker them as i am new to day to night time lapse i dont know know in what mode it is good to shoot.AV mode or manual.Kindly help me with this issue.
#2 Gunther
Hi, you should definiely shoot continuously. It would take too long to explain the whole story here, so please consider getting my EBook (see Signature), it's all explained there step by step.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FawadFarooq
I cant buy your Ebook because after adding ebook To cart and giving debit/credit card detail my country Pakistan is not in the list... Sad
#4 Gunther
Did you try entering another country?
#5 FawadFarooq
No i didn't beacuse i am living in Pakistan and i want it in Pakistan
#6 Gunther
That was just meant to probably trick paypal out.
#7 FawadFarooq
so you are trying to say if i select some other country and i ll give address of my country then it will be delivered or download
#8 Gunther
It's a download link that you will receive from my shop system, as soon as the payment is completed.
#9 FawadFarooq
ok thank you
#10 FawadFarooq
They are not delivering Beacuse when you hace to add debit card in paypal account only debit card of listed country can be used therefore i am not able to purchase the book as Pakistan is not listed kindly resolve my issue...

...also check out: