• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker should do this?

#1 Ludwig
Hey,

i tried everthing according to the tutorial and still i the deflickering doesnt change anything at all. Please find my reference shots attached. Thank you so much for your help.

Ludwig
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Since you have no clouds or other objects passing, you could set the reference are way bigger, please try that.
Make sure that deflicker will only be wisible in the rendered video after saving in LRT and loading metadata + exporting via LRTExport from Lightroom. Check my Deflicker tutorial when in doubt. You wont see the effect in the LRT preview.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Ludwig
(2013-11-28, 15:20)gwegner Wrote: Since you have no clouds or other objects passing, you could set the reference are way bigger, please try that.
Make sure that deflicker will only be wisible in the rendered video after saving in LRT and loading metadata + exporting via LRTExport from Lightroom. Check my Deflicker tutorial when in doubt. You wont see the effect in the LRT preview.

Super, vielen Dank! I'll try that and give you a feedback. So, the larger the reference area, the better?
#4 Ludwig
(2013-11-30, 14:28)Ludwig Wrote:
(2013-11-28, 15:20)gwegner Wrote: Since you have no clouds or other objects passing, you could set the reference are way bigger, please try that.

Super, vielen Dank! I'll try that and give you a feedback. So, the larger the reference area, the better?

Hallo Günther,

ich mach mal auf Deutsch weiter, das Vereinfacht die Dinge möglicherweise.

Leider bringt auch die Vergrößerung der Referenz Area keine besseren Ergebnisse. Ich bin sicher, dass ich irgendwo ein banales Detail vergessen habe.

Anstatt Lightroom und verwende ich Bridge und After Effects zum Rendern. Kann es evtl. sein, dass die Kommunikation zwischen den Programmen nicht einwandfrei klappt und meine Änderungen aus LRT schlicht und einfach nicht Bridge ankommen? Eigentlich aktualisiert Bridge Änderungen in den Metadaten automatisch (ansonsten gibt es auch eine Refresh-Funktion). Auch in AE "kommt alles an", was ich überprüft habe, in dem in einen einzelnen Frame in Bridge stark überbelichtet habe.

Ich bin ratlos, da eigentlich alles klappt - Anpassung der ZickZack-Line etc.

Hier habe ich einen Downloadlink meiner Timelaps (nur ca. 150 Bilder). Vllt. liegt hier das Problem.

http://we.tl/3YTRZws8Av

Zur Zeit nutze ich noch die Freeware von LRT. Ich hoffe, dass ist nicht die Erklärung des Problems. Sollte ich den Deflicker Workflow hinbekommen, wäre die Vollversion sehr reizvoll für mich!

Lg und vielen Dank für den Super-Support!

Ludwig
#5 Gunther
Please make sure to have the latest version of After Effects (with the latest Adobe Camera Raw) - if you use older versions, make sure to set the process version in the LRTimelapse settings to the corresponding version - otherwise your changes/deflickering etc. won't get rendered by After Effects.
AE Version / Adobe Camera Raw Version and LRTimelapse setting have to match!
It is all easier with Lightroom obviously, and the new Render Module in LRT3 will deliver even better results then After Effects.

BTW: You can use one of the german forums if you would like to write in German.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: