• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doing HG with LRT3 & Lr 3.6

#1 spatience
Hi Gunter,

I've been attempting to do 'abra cadabra' HG and matching HG2* with HG3* as per your tutorial. I cannot get the exposures to match in the way that they should. Do you have any ideas? Thanks

Stephen
#2 Gunther
I'm afraid I need more information from you to be able to help.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 spatience
Ok. I follow the workflow steps you prescribe in the HG tutorial using LRT3 and Lightroom. I have already imported photos into Lightroom. Then in LRT3 under the HG tab, I click 'Initialise', I click 'Keyframes Wizard', I click 'HG Wizard'. I 'Save'.

I go back to Lightroom and 'Read metadata from files'. I then filter to load all keyframes to check to see if the exposures were matched between 2 star and 3 star on the frames where the exposure was initially changed. To my surprise, when I check 2 star and 3 star files, the exposures are not matched, as expected. I am dumb-founded and cannot figure what I'm doing wrong. I even wait a while for the XML files to form but they still don't match.

I trust that is enough information for you to understand the issue. Thanks Gunter.
#4 Gunther
Did you read the metadata for all files? (Grid View (G), Select all (Ctrl-A), Read Metadata from Files)
Have the exposure values changed or are some or all of them still zero?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 spatience
(2014-01-14, 17:34)gwegner Wrote: Did you read the metadata for all files? (Grid View (G), Select all (Ctrl-A), Read Metadata from Files)
Have the exposure values changed or are some or all of them still zero?

Thanks Gunter - for some unknown reason, I can now get this to work. Cheers

...also check out: