• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doubt about step 7 in workflow

#1 fviero
Hi there

I think i didn´t really get what´s to be done at this step in the workflow found in the website:

"7. Edit the next image of the sequence differently based on the pasted settings, do this from left to right for all starred images."

At step 6 we did a copy/paste operation from the first image to the second. Does step 7 says to do the same with the rest?

I really need clarification on this one...

Thanks!!!
#2 Gunther
Yes, it just means you edit one keyframe, then copy / paste the settings to the next to have a starting point, modify if necessary, then copy / paste to the next again, modify if necessary and so on...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 fviero
(2013-05-27, 23:04)gwegner Wrote: Yes, it just means you edit one keyframe, then copy / paste the settings to the next to have a starting point, modify if necessary, then copy / paste to the next again, modify if necessary and so on...

Got it...so, if i don´t want to do any edits to the image i can completely skip that step, is that correct?
#4 Gunther
Hmm, normally you would always want to edit Wink If you don't want to change a single key frame after pasting the settings, just move to the next and paste there.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 fviero
(2013-05-27, 23:19)gwegner Wrote: Hmm, normally you would always want to edit Wink If you don't want to change a single key frame after pasting the settings, just move to the next and paste there.

Then OK, i think it´s clear now. Thank you, sir!!

Abraços aqui de Porto Alegre!!

...also check out: