• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Blackgreen
Hello
I have a Nikon D 3100 and would like to use Dslr Dashboard with my Samsung Tablet Galaxy 3.
I have the program installed camera connected runs everything and now it comes, I have no LV button on the display the tablets. So can not switch to LV.
Have divere forums searches, but it looks like no one has this problem. As I said, everything funzt, only the LV button is not there.
Maybe I can have someone help.
Greetings from Bremen
Manni

Hallo
ich habe eine Nikon D 3100 und würde gerne Dslr Dashboard mit meinem Samsung Tablet Galaxy 3 nutzen.
Habe das Programm installiert Kamera angeschlossen alles läuft und jetzt kommts, ich habe keinen LV Button auf dem Display das Tablets. Kann also nicht auf LV umstellen.
Habe divere Foren durchsucht, aber so wie es aussieht hat niemand dieses Problem. Wie gesagt, alles funzt, nur der LV Button ist nicht da.
vieleicht kann mir ja jemand weiter helfen.
Manni
#2 hubaiz
The D3x00 models are budget model and limited in functionality.
The D3000 and D3100 does not have the live view function while connected with USB. This is a camera limitation not an application one.
Also the D3000 and D3100 lack many of the PTP commands and properties that the more advanced models have.

The D3200 is the first budget model that has live view.

Only solution is to upgrade to an advanced camera or live with it.
#3 Blackgreen
Hello
thanks for the quick reply.

...also check out: