• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

err 70 qdslrdashboard und eos 7d

#21 Egon80
[size=medium]So tonight i tested it again...

I've made 3 tests. Slowest shutter Speed 4", intervall 7" and i enabled the new method...

1. Test with my Hama Intervallometer crashed after 90 Pictures (with 1/50) and the 2. Test crashed after 96 Pictures (with 1/40).

Third test with my Nero Trigger Intervallometer. Slowest shutter speed 3,2", intervall 7". Crash after 107 Pictures (with 1/15).

I have always the err 80 on my camera.
#22 hubaiz
Like by cypriote (5DM3) here I also don't see any pattern.

Also did some searching for Err80 for 7D on internet and most of the post where related to CF card (one was mentioning the lens).

As far I know the 7D has only CF card slots?

Can you maybe full format your CF card with your PC (some of the posts suggested this)?
Did you use 1 Frame for 'Correction frame count'? If yes can you maybe try with 2 or 3 Frames.

As answered to cypriote, qDD does the same for all the 96/107 frames (download the JPG, analyze, change shutter/iso if needed) so the only explanation I can came up is that maybe the camera cpu is overheating .
#23 Egon80
[size=medium] I have a Canon 70D not a 7D, but i think it doesn't matter...

Ok i will full format my CF Card tonight an test it again. I used 1 Frame for 'Correction frame count', i will also test it tonight with 2 or 3.

Hmm i don't think that camera cpu overheating is the problem, because i've made some timelapse recordings befor (with 700-1000 Pictures) but without qdsrl dashboard. Qdrsl Dashboard is a really cool tool for holy grale so i hope i can use it oneday Smile

I have also a older Camera, Eos 450D should i try it with this Camera?! Perhaps it is better... otherwise i have alot of clicks on my new 70D
#24 Egon80
[size=medium]new testings again...

First Test
1. I formated my CF Card
2. Take my Hama Intervallometer
3. Take all Setings... Slowest shutter 3"2, inervall 7", take 2 frames, new method
4. After 146 Pics err 80

Second Test
1. Same Intervallometer, same settings
2. on a point it should change the shutter speet, it toked alot of Frames (15/2) without change the shutter speed

Third Test
1. Change the Intervallometer
2. Same settings
3. Crash after 85 Pics

Now after 146 again...

Should i test it with my 450D ?

Sorry i hope i don't disturb you to much[/size]
#25 hubaiz
I think it is more a problem for you then me Sad
Please can you check cypriote post: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-erro...0#pid19170
#26 hubaiz
(2014-07-15, 23:03)Egon80 Wrote: [size=medium]new testings again...

Second Test
1. Same Intervallometer, same settings
2. on a point it should change the shutter speet, it toked alot of Frames (15/2) without change the shutter speed

If it take to long to change the shutter speed that means the camera does not accept the command from qDD.
One reason could be that the intervalometer is putting the shutter button into 'half pressed' state.
The other could be that the SD card is slow and the camera is constantly writing to it and not much time to accept commands (does the SD card led constantly flashing on your camera?)
What SD card do you use?
#27 Egon80
[size=medium]H[/size]y Zoltan

No the SD Led only flashes when it takes a Picture it doesen't write when the next intervall starts...My SD Card i have is a Trancent Clas 10, 32 GB, 600 ×

Can you tell me a good and fast SD Card? But i think when the Led isn't flashing then it isn't the problem of my SD ?!Card

From now i will write in this thread, so we don't have two Smile
#28 hubaiz
Well today I got my first Err70 on the 650D but not in LRT but in the image gallery while qDD was reading out the file infos. Turned off, battery out/in, turn on and it worked again. I tried once more the gallery and got the Err70.
Then I formated the SD card and no more error. What I noticed that the camera reported like 900 pictures on it while it should contain like 100. It is a Transcend SDHC 10 32GB wifi card.
I made some more changes for the Canon that will be in the next version.
#29 Egon80
[size=medium]Hy Zoltan

so then i will wait for the next version before i test it again... my gilfriend will be happy when i'm not testing the hole evening with my camera Wink[/size]
#30 Egon80
[size=medium] Hy Zoltan

Do you have some news for a new version?[/size]

...also check out: