• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Example Video Test

#1 xandrobc
This is my first timelapse made ​​with dsrldasboardh and lrtimelapse. The maximum time was 13 seconds and ISO 1600.

[Video: https://vimeo.com/101675024]

It's a test, and I would like your review and your advice to try to improve the sequence. There were a few clouds that sometimes blotted out the sun.
You perceive flicker?

On the other hand, were three times when the mobile camera is disconnected, still do not know why?
Perhaps there is a light too abrupt drop in the second 12?. Just then, the connection was lost, and down to ISO 200. How could correct? attaching an image.

Thank you very much.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
That's a really good result already! Some small residual flickering, but you might be able to smoothen that out by using Motion Blur Plus when rendering.
Apart from that, ID try to decrease dynamics a bit for the really dark parts, but that's pretty good already.

Regarding the crashs: I know that Zoltan is working on that. I always leave the screen on on my Nexus 7, to prevent it to go sleeping - don't know exactly if it's necessary, but normally I don't have any crashs then.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Wink
#3 xandrobc
Thank you very much Gunther:

I used maximum aperture of the lens (f2.8). I have not used the option deflickering because I thought it was not necessary. How should I use the Blur Motrion Plus option? I find no tutorial and not in your book.

And how do I reduce the dynamics of the dark parts? If you see in this picture, the image from the application number 369 -2.668 reduces exposure!

Connecting my Galaxy Note and my Nikon D3 is through USB Host. Always with the screen on and airplane mode.

Finally, you know some timelapse tutorial to work with RAW files from After Effects? I do not use Lightroom, I work with Adobe Bridge / Camera Raw and do not quite know how to cut and frame to 1920x1080 with After Effects. :-(
#4 xandrobc
Help me please :-)
#5 Gunther
Motion Blur is in the Render dialog. If you use Brigde/ACR you won't be able to use the LRTExport Plugin for Lightroom, and will have to "trick" a bit. Those workflows are explained in depth in the EBook.

There are loads of AE tutorials on the web. If that simple task challenges you, I think you'd be better off getting Lightroom and going for the easy Lightroom/LRTimelapse workflow. Will save you a lot of time as well.
#6 xandrobc
Thank you very much for all again

I will try to install Ligthroom

To increase the exposure photograph from the 369 number, I must follow the instructions on page 100 of your book? Or you mean other way?

Best,
#7 xandrobc
Do not know if it's correct, but the Holy Grail method, I created two keyframes in the range of ISO200 error. Then, I modified the values ​​of the cells in the wrong interval, increasing 2 step. It appears that the video has been better, is not it? [Video: https://vimeo.com/102413456]

You see an error or something to improve? There seems Flicker in the sky?
And, around 8 seg. seems to be an increase of luminosity, how could to reduce it with Holy Grail method?

Best Regards,
#8 xandrobc
The third version with Motion Blur, improved?

[Video: https://vimeo.com/103018402]

Thank you very much.

Best,
#9 Gunther
It looks pretty good to me!

...also check out: