• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Export not working correctly (wrong Filenames)

#1 ah42
I've been trying out the new LRTimelapse 4 with Lightroom CC today. When I go to the export dialog I choose what is suggested in the instructions - LRT (JPG 4K). But when it finishes exporting LRTimelapse tells me it cannot work the files. My jpegs are only rendered in 1000 x 563 pixels. Any ideas as to what could be wrong?
#2 Gunther
UPDATE: I've uploaded a fix for this. Just download the LRTimelapse installer again from the download page and reinstall. The new Plugin will identify itself in Lightroom as version 4.0.1 build 63. There are no changes in LRTimelapse itself.
See: http://lrtimelapse.com/news/small-fixes-...rt-plugin/

Old workaround:
Sometimes Lightroom does not automatically detect, that the plugin was upgraded.
You can see this, if the files exported are named like the original files. Instead they should be named "LRT_00001.jpg/tif" etc...

In this case please go once into the Lightroom Plug-in Manager and make it reload the LRTExport plugin (Click the "Reload Plugin" button).

[Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2088...anager.jpg]
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ah42
It took me a second to find the "reload" option, you have to click the "Plug-in Author tools" under "status". But that seems to have done the trick! Thank you for your guidance.
#4 Gunther
Okay, I've added a screenshot...
#5 Milindur
I had the same issue (wrong filenames), the export dialog showed the correct version of the LRT4 plugin. Reloading the plugin helped in my case too.
#6 keri
This fixed the problem for me on mac with LR CC & LRT4

Thanks a lot - love the product, will invest after payday Smile
#7 joincoin
hi.. i have the same problem, filenames showing as LTR_00001.jpg etc.

I did all the tips suggested, problem persists:
- completely removed LRT 4 and reinstalled latest Version downloaded today
- refreshed LRT 4 plugin in Lightroom CC
- ticked box to refresh upon each export

My LRTExport Version: 4.0.3 build 67 (dowloaded 24.5.15)

I just migrated my iMac to a Mac Pro, and did a fresh install of LRTimelapse and addons. All seems to be in place correctly. Please help what I could have missed.

Thanks,
Bastian
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#8 joincoin
now i get it, the files are actually supposed to be named LRT00001.jpg etc?

previously the files were named according to the prefix and folder name. i much preferred this. i dont want to have thousands of files all with the same names though in different folders.

could you please advise why was this changed? i prefer to give the files my own name with a sequential number at the end as before. is there a way to do this?

thank you
#9 Gunther
Please note: the naming scheme LRT_00001 etc. is only for the intermediary files that LRTimelapse creates before rendering the video. This does not affect the original files. The original files can be named however you like it (though I'd recommend having them in alphabetical order). The intermediaries will be automatically named correctly by the LRTExport Lightroom Plugin, so normally you don't have to take care. Those intermediaries can be deleted after rendering the video (there is an option do automatically delete them) - they can be reexported at any time from the original files.
#10 joincoin
hi gunther. thx for your reply. i sometimes like to keep the intermediaries, hence i also would like to have them custom named.

this worked previously in lrtimelapse 3 pro. is there anyway to go back to that while still keeping the features of lrt 4?

Thank you
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: