• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exporting from LR with the Watermark option

#1 Kenneth
I'm new to LRT and maybe this is already a request but I would like to have the option of exporting with the watermark that I created in Lightroom (Logo or Copyright)
#2 Gunther
There is a watermark feature in LRTimelapse Pro Export dialog, it just makes much more sense to add the watermark when rendering then adding it in Lightroom. Because if you add it in Lightroom, it will be in your intermediary files, forcing you to export again, when you want the sequence without watermark. By adding it in LRT you can just rerender at any time with and without.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Kenneth
Unless I missed something when I ready to render I see an Option for a Watermark but it puts it Right in the middle of the Video and it looks like there is no option for a Logo on the Final Video and I have the Pro version. In Light Room I can select where my Watermark will be and use a custom Watermark if I like. When I get to the point in the flow for export from Light Room it would be nice to have an option to use the Light Room Water Mark so it is exactly where I want it to be. I have a workaround for example which is to skip using of the LRT options in the export and chose Export to DNG and then I change the format option to either TIFF or JPEG and I can select the Light Room Water Mark option. Maybe I'm doing it the hard way but I'm still learning.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
That centered Watermark is currently the only one available. It serves to brand sequences that are being passed to clients before they buy and is being applied in the very last step so that you can quickly render a version with and without.

The watermark feature of Lightroom is not supported by LRTimelapse - and in my opinion it does not make that much sense, let me explain why:

The LRTimelapse workflow is streamlined to produce sequences that are meant for further editing, selling whatever. Those are "original sequences", especially the intermediary ones exported from Lightroom. If you add a watermark on those, you will never be able to remove it and just render again. Since the export process from Lightroom takes a lot of time, this should provide a clean intermediary sequence with all edits, that can then be used for different purposes and renderings later. So adding a watermark only makes sense where it is placed now, in the final render and for the purpose that I wrote above, not on the intermediary file that should stay clean.

If you want something fancier for your final video (that usual consists of multiple sequences, cut together) just place your mark on the final video in the video editor of your choice.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 TimG
I'm in the same school of thought as Kenneth. I'm using the Pro version and would like the option of placing my watermark where I want it. 

When I send out a low video for preview, I want the watermark visible but not in the middle of the screen.

...also check out: