• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Color and cropping? process twice?

#1 GarenT
I am still very new to TL and LRT but I didn't see an answer in Gunthers new videos about changing the cropping?
Do you do the color adjustments, save the meta, reload in LRT, add cropping keyframes, export back to LR, crop, save, back to LRT for transition?

Thanks,
Garen
#2 kunstwert.ch
Hi Garen

It doesn't matter. You can jump between LR and LRT as many times as you want, as long as you save and read the metadata every time. I do this often when I'am not satisfied with the results.

Michael.
[font=Tahoma]k u n s t w e r t . c h erweitert Ihren Horizont[/font]
#3 petelondon
I've tried doing this - doing the colour adjustments, then going through the process again with the crop. But the auto-transition animates the crops, so it changes as you go through the series. Very strange - this can't be the right way to use it? Any answers welcome.

Thanks
Peter

(2013-08-02, 23:02)GarenT Wrote: I am still very new to TL and LRT but I didn't see an answer in Gunthers new videos about changing the cropping?
Do you do the color adjustments, save the meta, reload in LRT, add cropping keyframes, export back to LR, crop, save, back to LRT for transition?

Thanks,
Garen
#4 tylerbliss
So what do you guys think, is it better to color correct the photos first, then deflicker?

...also check out: