• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First time installing LRTimelapse

Question
#1 Rune
Hi LRT users !
I bought LRTimelapse3 Pro license and installed it last week !
Then i have Lightroom ver.5,6 installed (in a Windows computer).
The next day came an update for Adobe Lightroom ( version 5.7) which I intalled .

When I viewed some of yours tutorials for LRTimelapse you mentions that for example in "filters" in Lightroom there is some "LRT options" to choose !

In my Lightromm It does not appears Sad

Can i unintall LRTimelapse and install one again when Lightroom 5.7 is installd ?

(I have Adobe Ligtroom 5 in Swedish language )

kind regards
Rune
#2 Gunther
Sure you can install it again. Normally a Lightroom update has no influence however. On mac make sure to install the LRTimelapse addons.
Here is a faq thread covering this topic: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt3...-lightroom
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Rune
Thank you for the answer Smile
I have one more question :
Must I "deactivate license key" before I uninstall LRTimelapse and then install it again ?

Thanks so much Smile
#4 Gunther
No, that's not necessary at all.
#5 Rune
Thanks Gwegner for answer Smile

I have re-installd both LRTimelapse3 and Lightroom5 now , but i still can not find any filters "LRTimelapse " in Lightroom Sad
What can be wronge ?

Kind regards Rune
#6 bugis
hello to everyone downloaded the demo version of the LTR 3 for MAC, but my LIGHTROOM not see it. tell me what the problem is, thank you.
#8 Gunther
@burgis: your Lightroom will not see it, it's a stand alone program, only some filters and a plugin get installed in Lightroom. Check my last post for a faq thread that will help you, if you don't see the addons.

For an explanation how to use LRTimelapse with Lightroom, please watch my basic tutorial: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
#9 bugis
It would be great if you would do a lesson on setting the program on both systems. Sure, it would have saved you from a heap of questions and would save not only your, but also time users. I hope you can hear the my request. thank you
#10 Gunther
Normally the install procedure is described on http://lrtimelapse.com/install and is straight forward.
On both systems (mac and pc) you have dedicated installers that install everything automatically.
Those tips mentioned in the faq is just in case people have specifica on their computers that prevent the automatic installation to run through for what reasons ever. That's what the faq is for. I cannot know any single setup of my users - I can only try to help as good as I can if they run into any trouble - but this is normally not the case. In 98% of all installs everything runs fine automatically.

...also check out: