• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 3 release No export

#1 FableBlue2010
I have purchased LRT3 went through the work flow, nice and easy (great job Gunther). When i went to export/render the video there was no export for LRTimelapse just the on for LRT3.2 that I deleted before i installed the released version. What can I do? The released version does support export like the beta versions correct.
#2 Gunther
Windows os Mac?
Do you see the LRTexporter in the Lightroom Library Export?
Do you get an intermediate sequence after exporting with that?

- if on mac: try uninstalling the previous version before installing the new one, there is a uninstaller script in the installer DMG (bottom).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FableBlue2010
(2013-07-30, 08:34)gwegner Wrote: Windows os Mac?
Do you see the LRTexporter in the Lightroom Library Export?
Do you get an intermediate sequence after exporting with that?

- if on mac: try uninstalling the previous version before installing the new one, there is a uninstaller script in the installer DMG (bottom).

I am running this on a mac. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. I do see in the exporter Timelapse and Timelapse (TIFF) for the pro version, but the export button stays greyed out. I went through the library>application support>LRTimelapse and there is NO .app to finish the path.
#4 Gunther
The app is in the /Applications folder. Select LRTimelapse 3.app there and the button will work.
Wink
#5 FableBlue2010
(2013-07-30, 13:33)gwegner Wrote: The app is in the /Applications folder. Select LRTimelapse 3.app there and the button will work.

Excellent, it works. Thank you
#6 eoverstreet
(2013-07-30, 16:39)FableBlue2010 Wrote:
(2013-07-30, 13:33)gwegner Wrote: The app is in the /Applications folder. Select LRTimelapse 3.app there and the button will work.

Excellent, it works. Thank you

I am missing the filters - the gradients and radial presets and also when I export (I own the pro version) I do not have the preset option to elect TIFF files.

When Installing, I tried to open the ADDONs but it does not respond. It ask me for an application to open it. Could this be the problem. BTW, I have removed all LRTimelapse prior versions and Reinstalled. Still nada..
#7 Gunther
We sorted this via EMail, Edward is up and running now.

...also check out: