• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flickering Workflow and few other issues

#1 AlexKC
Not sure if there's something wrong in what I do, but it seems I'm following the workflow tutorial step by step.

I experience a few issues and what makes me dizzie is that I'm not able to realize what's wrong.

1) Sometimes, after the first stage in LRT I go to LR and then save my matadata, go to LRT and do the second stage (the basic one or the deflicker one) and save again, but when I try to read the metadata I can see changes only for the keyframes images and not for the others. Sometimes I can see progressive changes but last or first image is unchanged as if I didn't edit one of them.

2) Last issue (I just experienced it): last and first images had their stars. Others images had that little icon stating that there was a conflict of metadata, so I clicked to force reading the metadata and I saw that in the images only changed the exposure - I'm sure they followed the deflicker curve since the images had a variable exposure value.

Any idea?
#2 Gunther
Hi Alex,
please take to to always be in Grid View, have cleared all filters and selected all images before reading/writing metadata in Lightroom.

See this faq thread as well:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied

Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 AlexKC
Thanks Gunther.

I was sure I had done that (I read that in the forum before) but it seems I didn't pay enough attention to that - now I did it twice and worked very good Smile

Ciao
Alessandro

...also check out: