• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fonding lightroom folder in lrtimelapse

#1 Enmar
Hi guys!i'm an italian boy which has just started with the time lapse.i have already download lrtimelapse but i have a problem:after i open photos in lightroom to edit them i cannot find the same folder in lightroom,so every time i edit some photos in lightroom i have to save and then open them again in lightroom.however in some tutorials which i have seen on internet it was possibile to directly open the photo from lightroom to lrtimelapse e the onlu things to do is read the metadata of the files.
So HOW CAN I DO IT?
Please let me know soon,
Thank you
Marco
#2 Gunther
Hi Marco,
please follow the tutorials on my page directly, those are the latest ones: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial - in the basic tutorial I'm explaining the workflow step by step. There is also a written explanation on the workflows page here.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Rainbow
#3 Enmar
ok thank you but i have another questionSad
if i import the photo directly in my mac without passing from lightroom,the computer import it as jpeg files so i have to edit them as jpeg in lightroom and lrtimelapse! there is way to found the folder of lightroom photos in lrtimelpase (in lightroom i can import photos as RAW)?
or there are any other possibilities to import raw files into the ''finder'' of you mac?
thank you
marco
#4 Gunther
Sorry, I don't really understand the problem.
If you have raw files, copy them from your card to your harddrive and load the folder in LRTimelapse. Then you will work on the RAW files. All explained in the tutorials.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: