• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Foolography Unleashed

#1 Hayaain
Does anyone have experience using the Unleashed dongle to shoot an HG sequence?
#2 mopperle
Bringing this post up again, as I got an ad today.
The product looks quite interesting and could be an altrenative to qDSLR, especially when you have to go and buy an Android tablet (due to the still missing iOS app). Especially this comment makes me wondering:
"Choose between the Foolography auto-ramp algorithm or the exposure ramping provided by LRTimelapse."
And in their forum (german only):
"Ausserdem haben wir den LRTimelapse Algorithmus implementiert und auch eine leicht modifiziert (meiner meinung nach verbesserte) variante davon."
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 jedfromnz
Hey lads I’ve had one of these for afew years now and moved it from a D750 to a now Z6ii. So might be able to shed some light for ya.
Ask me some question ?
#4 ampsu
Unleashed 22 looks quite promising considering it should work wirelessly with Pine. Tho shipping is 12.2022, thats why I didnt back the kickstarter.

Does the Gen1 version have any integration with motion systems?
#5 jedfromnz
So gen 1 has no interface or anything with motion control devices unfortunately but it’s going to happen with the Gen 2 version + interval ramping and a bunch of other goodies. Unfortunately yes as you pointed out it’s a long window till delivery. But a lot of world issues are creating this, they set that date as a big margin of error. There’s a chance they could ship before then but didn’t want to disappoint people with underestimating delivery dates. Side note, you can use PC sync port to trigger dynamic perception motion control though with unleashed doing all the ramping etc. my mate does that with his Canon R5 ?

...also check out: