• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For Sale: Pro Timer 2.0 - SOLD

#1 Bobu
The Pro Timer 2.0 is nearly identical to the current Pro Timer 2.5 (it uses the same internal components). It's just slightly bigger and heavier (mostly due to a much higher quality all-metal dial).
It uses the same firmware as the 2.5 and can be updated just like 2.5.
It works perfectly, has the newest firmware installed and is in a like-new condition.

Price: 75€ (+shipping, preferred in Europe)
#2 Bobu
Price reduced: 60€
#3 Enrico Righetti
Hi, did you have any photos?
To ship in Italy how much Is It?
#4 Bobu
Hi Enrico,
here are two images of my PRO Timer 2:
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/4932...4469_o.jpg
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/4932...58f6_o.jpg

Shipping to Italy with DHL is 13.99€.
#5 Bobu
New price: 50€
#6 Enrico Righetti
The differences between this and the 2.5 version what are?
#7 Bobu
As written above the Pro Timer 2.0 is nearly identical to the current Pro Timer 2.5 (it uses the same internal components). It's just slightly bigger and heavier (mostly due to a much higher quality all-metal dial). It uses the same firmware as the 2.5 and can be updated just like 2.5.

In addition with the Pro Timer 2.0 the battery can be exchanged very easily by yourself while it's much more difficult with the 2.5. One slight disadvantage of the 2.0 is that for a firmware update you have to open the cap of the housing (which takes just a few seconds).
#8 Enrico Righetti
Is It in warrantly?
#9 Bobu
Not sure. I bought the Pro Timer 2.0 in July 2018 at Kids of all ages, which doesn't exist anymore. Therefore any warranty claim will at least be difficult.
#10 Gunther
Should there be any problems, of course, I'll be here to help. In the first two years since the purchase there is a warranty.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: