• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Graduated filters not working

#1 AlexKC
Last couple of times I used LRT I was not able to load the graduated filters. I initialized the sequence, set the auto keyframes and saved metadata, but when in LR when I click on the graduated filters I don't have the 3 of them (as I had before then), and the same for radial ones. What's wrong? Smile
#2 Gunther
Did you load the metadata into Lightroom? Did you do that while in Grid View and selected all images?
See this thread as well:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 stewgame
Hello,

I am getting this same problem. When I go to graduated filter in LR5 I do not get the 3 pins, even when I press H or M and the 'show edit pins' menu is set to 'always'. I loaded the metadata in library mode, grid view all selected. I use the graduated filters all the time so would really appreciate any tips.

Thanks,
#4 Gunther
Do you see the pins for gradients that you create manually?

Check, if the metadata is travelling at all: Initialize in LRTimelapse. Set a keyframe marker to the first image. Save.
Import sequence into Lightroom (make sure to use "Add" in the lightroom importer, otherwise you will be working on different folders). Load Metadata in Grid view. Check if the first image has a star and if the gradients are there.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: