• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Graduated Filters

#1 FDeLuyck
Hi,

I am a newbie user of LRTimelapse2, and am wondering in which part of the workflow and in which software (LR or LRTimelapse) i have to apply graduated filters? I tried applying the filters to the keyframes in LR3 but somehow it is not translated to the whole sequence in LRTimelapse...
#2 Gunther
If you initialize your Sequence in LRTimelapse and save then Load Metadata in Lightroom for all files you'll find 2 grad-filters applied to all images. Just edit them on your keyframes (use the predefined Grads and modify) - only those 2 will be animated later when applying the transition in Lightroom.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FDeLuyck
(2012-09-15, 18:09)gwegner Wrote: If you initialize your Sequence in LRTimelapse and save then Load Metadata in Lightroom for all files you'll find 2 grad-filters applied to all images. Just edit them on your keyframes (use the predefined Grads and modify) - only those 2 will be animated later when applying the transition in Lightroom.

Thanks for your fast reply! It is probably a stupid question - but i am not an expert in LR(3). Where can in find in LR these applied graduated filters? If i go to the develop mode -> graduated filter (M) i do not find any filters i can edit (after going through all the LRTimelapse steps)... just can set new ones (i think). Any particular place where i can select/adjust them?
#4 Gunther
You see them als 2 dots on the image when in develop modul and you have pressed "M". Just click on each of the dots to see the Lines (default range) and be able to change them!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 FDeLuyck
(2012-09-15, 19:55)gwegner Wrote: You see them als 2 dots on the image when in develop modul and you have pressed "M". Just click on each of the dots to see the Lines (default range) and be able to change them!

Thanks, very clear! As soon as i have something ready i will post it...

...also check out: