• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GUI does not show WB, Shadow, tint.. etc

Bug
#1 bethpapa
hi everyone
i am very new to timelapse and only just today i bought my copy of LRTimelapse4 ... I am following very closely to Gunther's tutorial but somehow my GUI/preview does not display information like WB, shadow, tint  ... did i missed out something?

Please see below link...[/url]

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
By default in the table you will only see parameters, where you made a ramping (edited them differently across keyframes), not the ones with equal settings.
You can remove the tick on "Hide unchanged properties" to see all values, even the equal ones.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bethpapa
hi Gwegner, thanks for your prompt response and you are really a genius!!
BTW, i am on private license as i am unsure of how this software can get me hooked ... and today i render my LR images in tiff per your tutorial recommendation ...  after few hours, i then realised i cannot render my video (using tiff) because of my private licensing... then a nice little upgrade motivator pops up Sad Sad Sad

I am using LR to export into jpg (Original) now ... may i know what is the major differences between ORI and 4K? I can't seems to return a search results from the forum. I had just purchase the private license... and should i decide to go pro version, will there be any discount?? heheh ... black friday promo maybe??
Smile
Smile
#4 Gunther
I'm sorry that you wasted time exporting in TIFF - unfortunately from the Lightroom Plugin I cannot check the license. But ther is a (PRO) reminder on the TIFF-Template, maybe you overlooked that.

The difference between the Full-Res and 4K intermediaries is, that the 4K intermediaries will be generated in 4K, no matter what, the Original ones in the original resolution. It's up to you.

BTW: There was a black friday promo, it should be valid until 29.11 so hurry up... :-)
https://www.facebook.com/lrtimelapse/pos...1690662967
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 bethpapa
hi Gwegner, while i was making purchase for the private license, i also at the same time bought your E-book at $10 ... reading your website, buying pro version also come with free E-book.

Let me consider, thanks for the great software Smile
#6 bethpapa
hi Gwegner .. is there a mistake?

i bought yesterday private license LRT4 at $99 (pro is $249) - difference is $150.
But now should i choose to upgrade from LRT4 PL to Pro i have to buy the LRT crossgrade which is $165.

I am paying additional $15 for using the private license for a day? Sad Sad
"blackfriday10" coupon had expired Sad

...also check out: