• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Having issues importing raw images into LRT

#1 aschueth
I just purchased this software however I am having lots of issues importing my images. I open up the import screen however when I select the folder with my pictures in it, my cursor just sits there spinning. If I try to click on import anyway it shows a really brief progress bar but then disappears and goes back to my cursor spinning. I am on a windows 7 machine with 8 gigs of ram. Am I missing something obvious here?
#2 Gunther
The LRTimelapse importer is only one option for importing from Memory Cards.
If the files are already on the hard drive, just chose them via the folder selector on the main screen. Please not that on Mac you will find external drives under "Volumes".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 aschueth
Thanks! I have all of my shots on a hard drive. I clicked the correct folder on the main page, went to the deflicker workflow and hit initialize. The GUI seems to be frozen or not updating because there is no preview available and the progress bar for initializing metadata is not progressing at all. In addition if I open some of the toolbar dropdown menus, and then click off of them, there is a remnant piece up there, see attached picture. I have also attached the log file. Thanks for your support and time!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.txt   lrtissue.txt (Size: 5.55 KB / Downloads: 1)
#4 Gunther
Please close the application. Then try loading that folder again. Give it a bit. If it hangs again, check the log file (info-menu/log) and please send it to me: support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: