• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HG autotransition not working

#1 birdigol
Hi there

I used LRT 3.3 with LR 5.4 in my Macbook pro

I followed HG step and found some problem
1. I followed LRT workflow from left to right , after finished initialise and keyframe wizard, I clicked Holy Grail wizard and try to adjust offset and rotate slider but it not working or responded ( the graph in the top left of the panel is not move or respond to to the slider bottom

2. OK I skipped those step and continuing to follow workflow ,create other keyframe, save and switch to LR . I adjusted exposure and everything in LR, save and switch to LRT .reload until reached auto transition, I clicked it . I've found that it not working , nothing happened because LRT not equalize the exposure of another image that I not edited (image between the keyframe.

anyone face this problem like me ? how can i correct this problem ?

thank you

birdigol
#2 Gunther
If the yellow line does not respond to the sliders in the HG panel, something is wrong. Please send me the log file after doing the process until this point to support (at) lrtimelapse (dot) com. Please add a screenshot of the LRTimelapse window as well.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 richparry
I believe I understand the issue. I had the exact same thing, the HG sliders didn't do anything, but that was my fault. You have to go into Edit/Settings/Advanced Settings and change the threshold from 0.5 to a lower value such as 0.25. This worked for me.

LRT does mention this as a warning. I ignored the warning myself until I realized what was going on.

Hope this helps,
Rich
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.
#4 Gunther
Thanks rich. @birdigol sent me the log files in the mean time. The problem was that he ignored the warning about non ascii-characters in the path-names as well and used persian characters. Exiftool does not like that, so loading the metadata failed as well.
Like you said: the warnings are there for a reason ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: