• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

holly grail problem

#1 chrisware24
Hi Gunther

I noticed that your software has been updated since my last holy grail TL. After the HG KeyFrame wizard applies the 2 and 3 star keyframes, I make my adjustments in bridge, I then goto the autotransition special window. I'm not sure if I should select just the 2 and 3 star keyframes or 'all but HG' which is the 4 star keyframes?

I've tried several different combos. The problem I'm having is that LRtimlapse is making an exposure jump between the 2 and 3 star keyframes. It's not smooth. Everything before and after looks great. But the two frames don't work.

What am I doing wrong?
#2 Gunther
Normally you just leave it at the default setting (all but HG), since the exposure jumps (2*/3*) should have been compensated before.

If you are able to match the 2*/3* keyframes closer manually with the exposure slider in ACR, just do it - in that case then you would apply "Autotransition Special" with the option 2*/3* to connect the exposure line again.

Most of the times, if the jumps cannot be corrected perfectly automatically, it's either because the camera doesn't write accurate exif information about shutter/iso etc. or due to heavy editing in ACR/Lightroom - when some non-linear working tools change the appearance of the image. Search the forum for non-linear tools and you might find some threads...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: