• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How do I best do this?

#1 MJSfoto1956
I have 720 images of "magic hour" using "holy grail" technique -- and the output video is great and smooth. So far, so good. What I need now is to export all 720, blended, images as UNCROPPED tifs. Trouble is, the process of using LRTL + LR to smooth out the transistions also puts a 16:9 crop around each frame (which initially I want of course since I want to test the result as a video prior to exporting.

Do I go to each keyframe in LR and manually "uncrop" each keyframe, then save the metadata, go back to LRTL, reload the metadata and re "auto transition" and save then go back to LR read the metadata then export?

Is it advisable to copy the xmp files into a temp folder so that I can re-create the video crops later?

Any advise appreciated.

M
#2 MJSfoto1956
basically, what I'd like is something like the following:
  • use LRTL to adjust/smooth/manage all frames in the timelapse
  • use LR to to a test export video @ 720p30fps
  • if the video is acceptable, then remove all crops, export all the blended/smoothed images as uncropped (full resolution) TIFFs
  • after export, re-add the crops back

Can anyone think of an "automatic" way to do this?
#3 shuma
You can edit one frame in lightroom (reset the crop basicaly) copy the setting with CTRL+SHIFT+C. in the pop up select only the crop setting.
Go back in library mode, select all your frame (ctrl+A) and paste your setting ctrl+shift+V. All your frame should be uncropped, and export.
#4 MJSfoto1956
makes sense. After export how do I "undo" the above? In other words, I want to export the "smoothed" images without crop, but I want to retain the blended pan crops I have made. The best I can think of is to copy the XMPs to a temp folder, do your trick, export, then copy the old XMPs back over.

Agreed?

M
#5 Gunther
You can use the snapshot feature in LRTimelapse to save snapshots of individual edits of the whole sequence!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: