• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to install the Slideshow and Video Templates (free and PRO)

#11 Gunther
Video templates are in:
Code:
.....\Adobe\Lightroom\Video Presets\User Presets
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 ualman
Has anybody been able to fix this problem?
Tried it today and have the same problem.
The folders are where they are supposed to be, but they don't show up under user presets in LR.
#13 cwtucker
The answer is in the path string. Look at his path string and compare it to yours. Chances are it is not exactly the same as his. I altered mine and it worked out perfectly. So there is hope for you! Im no techie AT ALL!!! i think Lightroom has updated or something that makes the instructions not match exactly what happens when you do this operation today. Im sorry, i dont remember exactly what it was, but i do remember that when i compared his path string to mine it was not identical and when i worked with the files some to match his it worked out.

Now... to learn this program! ...
#14 ualman
(2013-03-01, 02:45)cwtucker Wrote: The answer is in the path string. Look at his path string and compare it to yours. Chances are it is not exactly the same as his. I altered mine and it worked out perfectly. So there is hope for you! Im no techie AT ALL!!! i think Lightroom has updated or something that makes the instructions not match exactly what happens when you do this operation today. Im sorry, i dont remember exactly what it was, but i do remember that when i compared his path string to mine it was not identical and when i worked with the files some to match his it worked out.

Now... to learn this program! ...

Thanks! Will have a look again.
Hope I'll get it to work

Well, tried it again and still absolutely nothing.
Neither the free templates nor the pro ones show up in LR.
#15 wildvision
Hi there,

Yes I of course have the same problem. I cant install LRT into Lightroom 3 I am using Windows 7. I have purchased and down loarded LRT .

I opened up Lightroom 3 - Edit - preferences - show lightroom presets folder - opened lightroom folder -

(1) video presets folder opens - and has user presets folder - open that and its empty??

(2) Open slide show folder - open user templates - its has 24fps - timelapse.lrtemplate from a previous plug in

I can see LRTimelapse on my desk top. I tried dragging the folder into the lightroom folder but it still didnt come up when I opened up LR3?

Can you please help?

many thanks

Darrell Brown
#16 Gunther
Hi Darrel,
your post is somewhat confusing. Are we talking about LRTimelapse (LRT) or the Templates for Lightroom. These are different things.
LRTimelapse is a Program, stand alone. The templates have to be installed as written in the very beginning of this thread.
If after installing them (copy in the right folder) they don't appear, there is a trick: just "create" one template in the slideshow module on your own by clicking on the "+" sign near "User templates" - name it test. Then close Lightroom and open again, now the templates should be visible.
Best
Gunther
#17 fredo_rock
Hi,

I have the same path string, but it is not working, I can't see the templates in user presets in lightroom... I have tried the trick, it is not working. I am using windows 8 with latest lightroom.

Fred
#18 Gunther
So if you created the "test" template, please check that you copied the slideshow templates into the same folder where you can find the "test" template.
#19 fredo_rock
(2013-03-24, 14:47)gwegner Wrote: So if you created the "test" template, please check that you copied the slideshow templates into the same folder where you can find the "test" template.

It is still not working.... the test template is under : user presets - develop presets - lightroom ....
#20 Gunther
Quote:It is still not working.... the test template is under : user presets - develop presets - lightroom ....
Sorry, you are creating the test template at the wrong place (develop module).

You have to switch to the slideshow module! There on the left you find "User Templates" - click on the "+" and create a user defined sideshow template. After a relaunch of Lightroom the LRTimelapse Slideshow templates should appear there, if you installed them into the right folder.

...also check out: