• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Basic Workflow Problem

#1 dlindey
I am working on a Mac with Lightroom 5. I have the Pro Version of LRT 3. The sequence was photographed in Aperture Priority as I tried to capture a sunrise. There was no sunrise as the cloud cover was quite heavy. Using the basic workflow tab selected, I first Initialize my sequence and then select the Keyframes Wizard. As the keyframes are selected by LRT I see a Blue Diamond at the beginning and end of the sequence however there are Orange left and right arrows indicated in the Keyframe Flag column. These arrows coincide with a shutter speed change in the exposure. I select evenly spaced keyframes (4) and manually change their position. I save the keyframes with the save button. I then go back to Lightroom and find that the keyframes are not identified with a 1 star rating. I have had this same problem on 5 different time-lapse sequences.

Am I missing something? Very frustrating!

Thanks

Dave Lindey
Niagara Region - Canada
#2 Gunther
When shooting in A mode, you should just use the deflicker workflow and make sure, that there are no orange keyframes. Just selct "Keyframes - Create Keyframes (Even spaced)", and create some blue keyframes. Then follow the workflow and you will get the keyframes in Lightroom. Continue with the deflicker workflow (check the tutorial!)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: