• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Image corrections after export

#1 sailor
Hello,

after reading here in the forum, and getting here a lot of good information, I have a question:

I have edited the images with Lightroom and LRTimelapse, after exporting the images 
in Lightroom with the LRTimelapse plugin, I want to correct the images once more.
what is the best approach to correct after I have exported the images?

As a test, I've made some corrections in Lightroom and exported the images again, 
but after exporting and rendering there is some flickering, which was not there with the first export.

To solve this problem I have: 
1. Resetted the develop settings in LR and removed the folder with images in LR.
2. Deleting the XMP Metadata in LRTimelapse.
3. Reimport in LRTimelapse

hope someone has a better approach?

best regards 
Ron
#2 Gunther
Hi Ron,
if you make corrections to the keyframes in Lightroom, then save metadata for those keyframes, go back to LRT, appy the auto transition once more, save and activate the visual previews. Do another deflicker or deflicker refine step. Save and then go back to LR, load Metadata and render again.

Lightroom might introduce flicker, if you use certain tools to a certain extent.

There is no need to ever delete any XMP files - even if you want to start over completely, just use "Metadata/Initialize" in LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 sailor
Hi Gunther,

thanks for your reply, I will do this!

The mistake is probably made that I synchronized the corrections in LR, thus the 
adjustments of LRTimelapse have been overwritten by this.

best regards
Ron
#4 Gunther
You should always use the dedicated "Sync Script" to synch the editing on the keyframes.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: