• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Image sequencing is off

#1 Rouxdy
I have a couple of sequences that are showing that the time and alignment of images is correct in LRTimelapse, but at several points during preview, the images appear to be coming up out of order.  An image will suddenly jump back.  

Any ideas?
#2 Gunther
First thing is to check, if the previews in LRTimelapse are correct, press Shift F5 to let LRT redo the previews (in rare cases the can get somehow scrambled).
Next thing, when exportin from Lightroom is to have Lightroom set to the "Capture Time" sort order (show the toolbar (T) in Grid View then set the right sort order before exporting).
If you can't get it going, please elaborate a bit more in detail what's going on, and send some screenshots.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Rouxdy
Will do. Thanks.

I really love this program. It is incredible! I've run close to 60 sequences through it and the results are excellent.
#4 Rouxdy
Shift+F5 did the trick on both sequences.  

Thanks!
#5 crdeantonio
Just experienced same problem for the first time after using LRTimelapse for about a year.  Very weird.  When I scrubbed through the preview, images that belong way earlier in the timelapse would randomly appear.  It was only one out of place image in between two correct images.  This happened at 4 or 5 points in the 17 second sequence.  Weird.  Shift+F5 worked for me too.

I'm so grateful for this forum!

...also check out: