• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is it possible to auto align layers in LRT?

#1 pogpol
Hi

[size=small][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]I've just started making time lapses and messing about with the software so still learning at the moment. I was wondering if it's possible to use LRT to auto align layers? I have been using Photoshop to do it on a few Astro pictures by opening files in a stack but my computer can't handle the amount of layers you get from a time lapse and I'd rather use LRT and Lightroom if possible.

I shot this as a test the other day at 200mm and due to high winds the time lapse ends up jumping around a bit and could do with straightening out.[/font][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AuMFnX0_OY[/font][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=adobe-clean, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for any help at all, little bit lost with all this time lapse stuff but just about working it out![/font][/font][/size]
#2 Gunther
Deshaking is not possible in LRTimelapse. Most are using After Effects and the Warp stabilizer to do this, if necessary, it's quite easy.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 pogpol
Thanks. I'll look in to deshaking. 

Great software! Keep staying up late making time lapses and paying for it at work the next morning.

...also check out: