• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It is possible to resize jpg export ?

#1 grumo64
Hello
I'm new to LRT3 and I've got a really old machine (windows7 + CordeII duo, 6go RAm)
I always shoot my TL in raw but when I want to export 1500files it take me 5 to 6 hours Sad
So it is possible to export my jpg files in lower dimensions, after post my Raw in Lightroom with LRT3 plugin ?

If I simply export through Lightroom I can Resize my jpg but I can't see this option with LRT3 export.

Can you tell me a good workflow to shoot in raw, import in LRT3, postprocess my raw in lightroom(like in your basic workflow tutorial) and finally export my sequence in jpeg 1980x1080 not 4096x731 ? Is it possible ?

Thx
#2 Gunther
Hi, unfortunatley that's not possible currently. The reason ist that this way the plugin leaves all options open for late exporting in different resolutions (up to 4K) - if you would export only 1080p that would not be possible.
I don't think that exporting smaller jpgs would really increase performance when exporting... Lightroom just takes that long to develp the raw's - after that development the resizing takes place. I think that it doesn't matter if it resizes to 4K or 1920x1080...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 grumo64
I see,

Anyway, thank you for reply and hudge thanks to you for your this great plugin Wink !!!

...also check out: