• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Guernegor
Hello Gunther,

Many thanks for your great piece of software!

I just have a question: what is the exact workflow when working with JPEGs?

I export from my HDR program JPEG files. I import those files in Lightroom, change some parameters, synchronize and save the metadata to file. When I point LRTimelapse to the folder where those JPEGs resides, it doesn't display any of them. If I export those files from lightroom to another folder with minimizing metadata, I can then see those files in LRTimelapse but it says that it cannot find metadata for all files... Pretty stange. Do you have any idea?

Many thanks for your kind help,
Best regards.

Olivier
#2 Gunther
(2011-07-12, 01:18)Guernegor Wrote: I export from my HDR program JPEG files. I import those files in Lightroom, change some parameters, synchronize and save the metadata to file. When I point LRTimelapse to the folder where those JPEGs resides, it doesn't display any of them.
That's strange. The should appear in LRTimelapse. Do they have the extension ".jpg" ? (not jpeg)

Quote:If I export those files from lightroom to another folder with minimizing metadata, I can then see those files in LRTimelapse but it says that it cannot find metadata for all files... Pretty stange. Do you have any idea?

This should not be necessary.
Please check your extensions and if the problem persists send me one of those JPGs to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com.

Best wishes
Gunther

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Guernegor
They do have the .jpeg extension (hdr-5705-5707 - Geneva.jpeg for example) ....

I send you a file at your email address.

Many thanks for your kind help,
Best regards.

Olivier

(2011-07-12, 01:39)gwegner Wrote:
(2011-07-12, 01:18)Guernegor Wrote: I export from my HDR program JPEG files. I import those files in Lightroom, change some parameters, synchronize and save the metadata to file. When I point LRTimelapse to the folder where those JPEGs resides, it doesn't display any of them.
That's strange. The should appear in LRTimelapse. Do they have the extension ".jpg" ? (not jpeg)

Quote:If I export those files from lightroom to another folder with minimizing metadata, I can then see those files in LRTimelapse but it says that it cannot find metadata for all files... Pretty stange. Do you have any idea?

This should not be necessary.
Please check your extensions and if the problem persists send me one of those JPGs to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com.

Best wishes
Gunther

#4 Gunther
Could you please rename them to ".jpg" - LRTimelapse currently does not support the extension jpeg.
#5 Guernegor
(2011-07-12, 11:41)gwegner Wrote: Could you please rename them to ".jpg" - LRTimelapse currently does not support the extension jpeg.

Cool... That was it... .jpg not .jpeg

Many thanks for your help and for your great work!

Best regards,
Olivier
#6 Gunther
You are welcome - I'm going to add the JPEG extension in the next release. Until now nobody complained about it beeing missing ;-)

...also check out: