• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Frames values have unwanted changes.

#1 Stephen Locke
Can you tell me why LrT is resetting the adjustment values on my 1st key frame to zero. For instance in this picture the first keyframe should have a Clarity value of 100 and LrT has reset it and all other adjustments to zero. The third and final keyframe is OK as I set it but LRT is changing my other keyframes.

[Image: http://tempestgallery.com/photos/grab.jpg]
#2 Gunther
There might be something wrong with the metadata, or the sequences in Lightroom and LRT are out of sync (maybe you delete images in LRT and didn't sync them to Lightroom?

I suggest you start over the process. Remove the sequence from lightroom and then go through the workflow again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Stephen Locke
OK it seems I have located the problem. After editing keyframes in Lr metadata must be saved in Library Mode. Previously I was saving metadata in Develop Mode and the only keyframe being properly saved was the one highlighted (usually the final keyframe). Thus, after editing keyframes in Develop Mode I now switch to Library Mode select all and save. LRT now recognizes the edits on all keyframes and works properly.
#4 Gunther
Yes, that's what I keep saying: always do operations that should affect multiple images from Grid View (G).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: