• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframe- Lightroom 3 issue

#1 Tayqun
First of all thank you for developing such program!!

My issue is, when I manually set 2 key frames and save them everything looks okay.

When I switch back to Lightroom 3 however, I import the images and hit "Read the MetaData from the Files" that should be enough to see my 1-Starred Keyframes on Grid mode however I can't Sad What I am doing wrong can someone please explain?

Thank You
#2 Gunther
Hi, if you user Lightroom 3 you have to set the Process version in LRTimelapse settings to LR3 - then initialize again, save and try reading metadata in LR again. Make sure that no filters are set.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Tayqun
Thanks it worked
#4 Tayqun
What about the reference area? I have a situation like this, and I believe using the ground as my reference area will work better am I right?

When I use auto-transition + deflicker I still come up with flicker in the exported video? I have watched your deflickring tutorial but still cant fix this.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 Gunther
Yes, I would suggest using the ground.
#6 Tayqun
(2013-07-15, 20:12)gwegner Wrote: Yes, I would suggest using the ground.

There is a huge exposure change I guess that happened coz I used Aperture Priority mode and when clouds filled the sky my d7000 gone crazy, I tested deflickering but I guess there is nothing I can do to these pictures since white balance is changing so drastically?
#7 Gunther
It's hard to say without knowing the sequence. You should definitely shoot in manual mode to avoid that in the future!
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: