• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lightroom 4 automatic changes white balance

#1 cogumelo
Hi!
I've noticed that Lightroom 4 applies changes to the white balance and others settings of my image sequence...
After applied the deflicker process and saved the xmp, I'm going back to lightroom4, and selecting all the files and then click in Read Metadate from files... it's changes the white balance of all my images to +12 warmer...
I don't know what is going on.... and how can I stop it? I'm just trying to deflicker some footage I don't want to edit anything else then luminance...
Thanks!
Marco
#2 FableBlue2010
Go in and un-tick everything EXCEPT for Apply auto mix when first converting to black and white, but this is an option for b&w, in your Preferences folder > Presets .
#3 Gunther
(2013-08-12, 23:31)cogumelo Wrote: After applied the deflicker process and saved the xmp, I'm going back to lightroom4, and selecting all the files and then click in Read Metadate from files... it's changes the white balance of all my images to +12 warmer...

LRTimelapse always applies a default value for White Balance to the images, this has technical reasons.

If you want to use your "As Shot" White balance, just set the keyframes back to "As Shot" in Lightroom or another preset when editing, that's fine. Then go on following the workflow normally.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: