• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom Developing

#11 lukaszmadzia1
Hi Gunther!! Big Thx for all the advice I bought eBook Time Lapse shooting and procesing and I will slowly teach. In his first Time Lapse I made a 5sek break between shots and is a little jerky, wonder if the video take in to 4k quality will be better? Time Lapseis 4k quality I can put on you tube? All the best Lukas
#12 Gunther
Hi, I don't thik it will get better with 4K. Just learn to get awesome results in Full HD - it's better for Youtube also.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 lukaszmadzia1
Thx for answers.I wonder wich software will can put together music with my video? I tried to do this in iMovie, but I lost a lot of the quality, Iwant keep HD quality and I want do that on windows.
#14 Gunther
For example Premiere Elements is a good solution.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#15 lukaszmadzia1
Hello! I wonder on one thing, when I made the jump on aperture even after use much total expo can not keep two pictures to the same exposure (this is a delicate difference), but after making it into a movie is shown "burst of flashes" how do I deal with this? and in the future to avoid such a problem already when taking pictures if the scene contains building is illuminated at night and I start shooting as early as this day should act one aperture example f5 for 3 hours?and set of measuring light in the sky?
#16 alexnail
Match total exposures doesn't do a perfect job need to manually change the exposure of the three star keyframes in lightroom. You should get perfect results
#17 lukaszmadzia1
Exactly you are right, but I'm moving it manually but I canot fix that perfectly.
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: