• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR Time Lapse 'Missing' Files Out

#1 wscott45
I seem to be having an issue, not sure if it is with LRTL, or Lightroom though. Basically, after going through the usual workflow, when I have deflickered and saved in LR and gone back to Lightroom - the crop is always set back to 16-9, any tone curve adjustments I have made have not been applied to images other than those with keyframes on and also sometime Image distortion is only on keyframed images. Another thing that happens is, despite copying and pasting any crop onto every single image, quite often when I have rendered the sequence out using AE there is one file on which the crop has changed from all the other shots, so there is a jump - or, there is one file which is completely blown out and when I go back and look at the exposure settings in lightroom, its quite often at +3 stops. Anyone know what may be causing this? Very annoying to have one shot ruin a sequence that I then have to render out again!

Thanks in advance, Will.
#2 Gunther
Hi Will,
I fear there is something not right in your workflow. Please make sure to initialize in LRTimelapse. The crop is initially set to 16:9 if you have set that setting in the LRT-preferences.

Please remember, that only the parametric tone curve is supported, not the point curve. See here for all supported and unsupported tools in LR: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-what...htroom-acr

Copy/Paste or Synching of large amount of files in Lightroom is normally not necessary, because after you edited your keyframes, LRTimelapse will populate the settings to the inbetween frames. If you do it in Lightroom, it might be not that reliable, I as well encountered cases where Lightroom missed some frames.

Please make sure to always follow the workflow and consider my tipps then you will get everything going, I'm sure!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: